Traditionally, nutrition services take place in an in-office setting – where you and the nutritionist sit down to discuss behavior modification options. While this technique can always be helpful, Summit Performance Nutrition has the vision of revolutionizing the way that people become acclimated to healthy eating through the learning experience.
Your initial consult allows you to unload all of the barriers which you believe are inhibiting you from achieving a healthy, nutritious life. We will review a pre-consult questionnaire that you complete prior to your appointment, and design an eating plan that will both allow you to reach your nutrition goals, and most importantly, last!
As you set out on this journey, be prepared to experience a revolutionary way of learning how to be healthy. Sessions may include, but are most certainly not limited to:
- Blood lab and body composition analysis
- Grocery store tours
- Supplement recommendations
- Customized meal plans for performance goals
- Kitchen organization and optimization
- Healthy cooking classes
- Meal prepping in the kitchen
- On-site fuel-to-energy sessions to measure the effects of different foods on performance and/or weight loss
Summit aims to reach a higher level of nutrition consulting so that people like you will experience the results that you’ve always wanted in a way that will last throughout your lifetime!